Thursday, July 20, 2006

Good Morning, Vietnam!


Well....after months of delays and lazyness , I couldn't escape. Today I woke up in Vietnam. And, not like Robin Williams, I did not say: "Good Morning, Vietnam". More a kind of:"Let's see how this works...".

I have been many times in Saigon. I have met plenty of people living here and I have never met anyone that, after a few months, wouldn't be totally hooked with the city. But I know that this will not be as easy for me as for the others. And this has nothing to do with the city or it's people. But more with myself.

I have been living in a few countries and I have a relative experience in moving from one place to another , changing city, language, currency and so forth. But this is the first time that I move to a country when "I still don't want to leave the old one". And I know that leaving Indonesia will be harder than what I expected. Perhaps not. We will see.

But just in case, and to make the transition easier, next week I'm going back to Bali . YES!

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home